Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 50(25): Registration - Second Forum on Domestic Violence and the 1980 Child Abduction Convention – with a focus on the Operation of Article 13(1)(b)
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "National Organ Estonia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2025 18:55:21 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2025 Focused Circular No 50

Registration

Second Forum on Domestic Violence and the 1980 Child Abduction Convention
– with a focus on the Operation of Article 13(1)(b)

Following Focused Circular No 48(25) of 29 July, the Attorney General’s
Office of Brazil and the PB are pleased to invite participants from
Members and non-Member Contracting Parties to the HCCH 1980 Child
Abduction Convention to register for the “Second Forum on Domestic
Violence and the 1980 Child Abduction Convention – with a focus on the
Operation of Article 13(1)(b)” (the Forum), to take place from Monday 27
October (7.00 p.m.) to Thursday 30 October 2025 (6.00 p.m.) at the Centro
de Eventos do Ceará in Fortaleza, Brazil.

A reception will be held following the opening of the Forum on the evening
of Monday 27 October at the Centro de Eventos do Ceará.

Please find
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f1d7434c-5cd7-45a0-83f7-de1256d72ee6.pdf>
here the latest draft programme for the Forum, which sets out the proposed
session topics (available in English only).

Registration
The PB invites participants to register using the following link:
[https://limesurvey.hcch.net/index.php/187165?lang=en]. Please note that
this link is valid for both in-person and online participation. With the
exception of those presenting remotely, online participation will only be
passive (i.e., with no possibility to intervene during the Forum).

Please note that in-person participation is limited. While registrations
will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, the PB will closely
monitor registrations to ensure balanced participation in terms of
geographical representation, diversity of legal traditions, and a broad
range of expertise, pursuant to Conclusion and Decision (C&D) No 26 of
CGAP 2025. Once all in-person places have been filled, those who will
register afterwards will be informed accordingly and will automatically be
enrolled for online participation.

Registration will remain open until Friday 12 September 2025, 5.00 p.m.
(CEST).

For practical purposes, prospective attendees located in Brazil are kindly
requested not to register via the link above; they will be invited to
register for the Forum directly by the Attorney General’s Office of
Brazil.

Participants
This invitation is extended not only to Contracting Parties and their
Central Authorities, but also to judicial officers, legal practitioners,
advocates for victims of domestic violence and left-behind parents,
academic researchers, psychologists, and other subject-matter experts.
Members not Party to the 1980 Child Abduction Convention, as well as
representatives from relevant non-State actors, including NGOs, are
likewise invited to register their participation. The PB encourages States
to reach out to relevant national experts to help ensure balanced
participation in the Forum. Observers invited to the 2023 Special
Commission meeting on the practical operation of the 1980 and 1996
Conventions will be contacted by the PB separately and invited to register
for the Forum.

Envisaged speakers and moderators will be registered automatically and
therefore do not need to register.

Practical information
Please note that the Forum will be held in English only.

Participation is free of charge, but all participants are responsible for
arranging their own travel and accommodation as well as covering all
expenses related to their participation.

The PB and the Attorney General’s Office of Brazil would like to thank the
United Kingdom for its generous voluntary contribution and invite other
States to consider extending similar support to the Forum.

The PB looks forward to continuing these important discussions in
Fortaleza.

THE HAGUE, 26 August 2025

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Contracting Parties to the 1980 Child Abduction and 1996 Child
Protection Conventions
To the members of the International Hague Network of Judges

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 50 de la HCCH de 2025

Inscription

Deuxième Forum sur la violence domestique et la Convention Enlèvement
d’enfants de 1980 – avec un accent particulier sur le fonctionnement de
l’article 13(1)(b)

Suite à la Circulaire ciblée No 48(25) du 29 juillet, le Bureau du
Procureur général du Brésil et le BP ont le plaisir d’inviter les Parties
contractantes à la Convention HCCH Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980, qu’ils
soient Membres ou non-Membres, à participer et à s’inscrire au « Deuxième
Forum sur la violence domestique et la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de
1980 – avec un accent particulier sur le fonctionnement de l’article
13(1)(b) » (le Forum), qui se tiendra du lundi 27 octobre (19 h) au jeudi
30 octobre 2025 (18 h), au Centro de Eventos do Ceará de Fortaleza
(Brésil).

Une réception sera organisée dans la soirée du lundi 27 octobre après
l’ouverture du Forum au Centro de Eventos do Ceará.

Vous trouverez
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f1d7434c-5cd7-45a0-83f7-de1256d72ee6.pdf>
ici la dernière version du projet de programme du Forum, qui présente les
thèmes proposés pour les sessions (disponible en anglais uniquement).

Inscription
Le BP invite les participants à s’inscrire via le lien suivant :
[https://limesurvey.hcch.net/index.php/187165?lang=en]. Veuillez noter que
ce lien est valable aussi bien pour la participation en personne que pour
la participation en ligne. À l’exception des personnes appelées à faire
une présentation à distance, la participation en ligne sera uniquement
passive (c.-à-d. sans possibilité d’intervenir pendant le Forum).

Veuillez noter que le nombre de places pour la participation en personne
est limité. Bien que les inscriptions seront traitées par ordre de
réception, le BP veillera à assurer une participation équilibrée en termes
de représentation géographique, de diversité des traditions juridiques et
de domaines d’expertise, conformément à la Conclusion et Décision (C&D) No
26 du CAGP de 2025. Une fois toutes les places attribuées, les personnes
s’inscrivant par la suite en seront informées et seront automatiquement
inscrites pour une participation en ligne.

La clôture des inscriptions est fixée au vendredi 12 septembre 2025, à 17
h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale).

Pour des raisons pratiques, les participants situés au Brésil sont priés
de ne pas utiliser le lien d’inscription ci-dessus ; ils recevront une
invitation à s’inscrire directement au Forum par l’intermédiaire du Bureau
du Procureur général du Brésil.

Participants
Cette invitation s’adresse non seulement aux Parties contractantes et à
leurs Autorités centrales, mais également aux magistrats, aux praticiens
du droit, aux défenseurs des victimes de violence domestique et aux
parents privés de leurs enfants, aux chercheurs universitaires, aux
psychologues et à d’autres experts du domaine. Les Membres qui ne sont pas
parties à la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980, ainsi que les
représentants d’acteurs non étatiques pertinents, y compris les ONG, sont
également invités à participer et à s’inscrire. Le BP encourage les États
à désigner des experts nationaux compétents afin de garantir une
participation équilibrée au Forum. Les Observateurs ayant été invités à la
réunion de 2023 de la Commission spéciale sur le fonctionnement pratique
des Conventions de 1980 et 1996 seront contactés séparément par le BP et
invités à s’inscrire au Forum.

Les intervenants et modérateurs prévus seront inscrits automatiquement et
n’ont donc pas besoin de s’inscrire.

Informations pratiques
Veuillez noter que le Forum se tiendra en anglais uniquement.

La participation est gratuite. Toutefois, chaque participant est
responsable de l’organisation de son voyage et de son hébergement, ainsi
que de la couverture de tous les frais liés à sa participation.

Le BP et le Bureau du Procureur général du Brésil tiennent à remercier le
Royaume-Uni pour sa généreuse contribution volontaire et invitent les
autres États à envisager d’apporter un soutien similaire au Forum.

Le BP se réjouit de poursuivre ces discussions importantes à Fortaleza.

LA HAYE, le 26 août 2025

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Parties contractantes aux Conventions Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 et
Protection des enfants de 1996
Aux membres du Réseau international de juges de La Haye

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 50  de la HCCH de 2025

Inscripción

Segundo Foro sobre Violencia Doméstica y el Convenio sobre Sustracción de
Niños de 1980 - centrado en el funcionamiento del artículo 13(1)(b)

De conformidad con la Circular Específica N.º 48(25) del 29 de julio, la
Abogacía General de la Unión de Brasil y la Oficina Permanente se complace
en invitar a participantes de las Partes contratantes del Convenio HCCH
sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 de los Miembros y no Miembros a
inscribirse en el “Segundo Foro sobre Violencia Doméstica y el Convenio
sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 - centrado en el funcionamiento del
artículo 13(1)(b)” (el Foro), que tendrá lugar del martes 27 de octubre
(7.00 p.m.) al jueves 30 de octubre de 2025 (6.00 p.m.) en el Centro de
Eventos do Ceará en Fortaleza (Brasil).

El lunes 27 de octubre por la tarde, luego de la apertura del Foro, se
celebrará una recepción en el Centro de Eventos do Ceará.

Acceda
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f1d7434c-5cd7-45a0-83f7-de1256d72ee6.pdf>
aquí al último borrador del programa del Foro, que establece los temas
propuestos para las sesiones (disponible solo en inglés).

Inscripción:
La Oficina Permanente invita a los participantes a inscribirse a través
del siguiente enlace:
[https://limesurvey.hcch.net/index.php/187165?lang=en], que es válido
tanto para la participación presencial como en línea. La participación en
línea será pasiva (es decir, sin posibilidad de intervenir durante el
Foro), salvo para los participantes que presenten sus ponencias a
distancia.

Existe un límite de plazas para la participación presencial. Si bien las
inscripciones se atenderán por orden cronológico, la Oficina Permanente
las seguirá de cerca para garantizar una participación equilibrada en
términos de representación geográfica, diversidad de tradiciones jurídicas
y de conocimiento especializado, de conformidad con la Conclusión y
Decisión (CyD) N.º 26 del CAGP de 2025. Una vez que se hayan cubierto
todas las plazas presenciales, se informará a quienes se registren
posteriormente y se les inscribirá automáticamente para participar en
línea.

El plazo de inscripción permanecerá abierto hasta el viernes 12 de
septiembre de 2025, a las 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa Central).

A efectos prácticos, se solicita amablemente a los posibles participantes
ubicados en Brasil que no se registren a través del enlace de inscripción
ya que serán invitados a inscribirse en el Foro directamente por la
Abogacía General de la Unión de Brasil.

Participantes
Esta invitación está dirigida no solo a las Partes contratantes y sus
Autoridades Centrales, sino también a funcionarios judiciales,
profesionales del derecho, defensores de víctimas de violencia doméstica y
padres privados de sus hijos, investigadores académicos, psicólogos y
otros expertos en la materia. También están invitados a inscribirse los
Miembros que no son Parte en el Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de
1980, así como representantes de actores no estatales relevantes, como por
ejemplo ONG. La Oficina Permanente recomienda a los Estados ponerse en
contacto con los expertos nacionales correspondientes, con el fin de
favorecer una participación equilibrada en el Foro. Los observadores que
participaron en la Reunión de la Comisión Especial de 2023 sobre el
funcionamiento práctico de los Convenios de 1980 y 1996 serán contactados
separadamente por la Oficina Permanente y se los invitará a registrarse en
el Foro.

Los ponentes y moderadores previstos serán registrados automáticamente y,
por lo tanto, no necesitan inscribirse.

Información práctica
Cabe señalar que el Foro se llevará a cabo en inglés exclusivamente.

La participación es gratuita, pero es responsabilidad de cada participante
organizar su viaje y alojamiento, así como sufragar todos los gastos
relacionados con su participación.

La Oficina Permanente y la Abogacía General de la Unión de Brasil desean
agradecer al Reino Unido por su generosa contribución voluntaria e invita
a otros Estados a considerar brindar un apoyo similar al Foro.

La Oficina Permanente espera continuar con estos importantes debates en
Fortaleza.

LA HAYA, 26 de agosto de 2025

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Partes Contratantes de los Convenios sobre Sustracción de 1980 y
Protección de Niños de 1996
A los miembros de la Red Internacional de Jueces de La Haya

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros